Beachin'
 |
| Litchfield Beach |
Hi friends! I'm quickly realizing that I should've started this blog at the beginning of the summer because I feel like all I've done the past 3 months is bake. I'm not complaining, it's been a good summer. At the moment, I'm in Pawley's Island on vacation with my family. I promise that the day I return home I will get right into the kitchen and start baking! I'm so eager to start posting recipes and pictures on this blog that I wish my vacation was over. Okay, I actually won't go THAT far, because I'm spending my days collecting seashells, reading Jimmy Buffett's "A Pirate Looks at Fifty", swimming in the ocean, spending priceless time with my sister who lives in New York, and relaxing. Throughout the next week we have plans to ride horses on the beach and to go parasailing! So, yeah, I'd be a little crazy if I said I wished my vacation was over. But, I'm so excited to get back to baking that I've already chosen my first recipe to tackle...Devils food cake with midnight ganache. Just a little something to look forward to! Until then, happy baking!
No comments:
Post a Comment